Safe Workplace Management System
Manage your workplace health and safety requirements with the ASIAL SWM System
The ASIAL Safe Workplace Management System is a total WHS system, designed and tailored to the Australian security industry. ASIAL has partnered with integrum Management Systems to configure a robust solution designed specifically for the security sector, allowing frontline staff to capture data and trigger workflows with a clear audit trail.
This solution is offered to ASIAL members only for a low annual subscription fee, with a regularly updated user manual, email newsletters, and ongoing assistance given to administrators.
integrum is the most comprehensive risk, compliance, and business optimisation platform in use around the world today. integrum helps businesses of all sizes streamline their compliance and governance processes to reduce risks and accelerate business growth. Used in over 200 countries with over 1,000,000 licensed users, integrum is a multi-award winning world-class software solution.
Download the information flyer
- Easy to use features
- One subscription fee includes access for unlimited users
- Different access levels and dashboard views with individual login details for employees and contractors
- Escalation workflow notifications sent to multiple recipients and ability to raise actions immediately
- Employee training and licence registers including expiry date notifications
- Coverage for all sectors via one account (this covers the members who provide both electronics and manpower)
- Online SWMS form with export function for client or site use
- Improved incident reporting and risk assessment with automatic risk calculation
- Clear audit trail for all forms and version control for document management
Note on AS4801 and ISO45001
The integrum system has been designed to meet the requirements of Australian standard AS4801 and safety standard ISO45001. It has been used by integrum clients to gain and maintain third-party certification once implemented within their business.
This means that certification is provided by a third party and that certification is based on two main criteria –
- The management system you have
- How you use and have implemented that management system
The System alone cannot provide certification, as your use of that system must also meet the standards.
Why you need a SWM System
The WHS Act 2011 places significant obligations on you to demonstrate active participation of Workplace, Health and Safety prevention.
Failure to do so can attract fines of up to $3 million per breach of a corporation, $600,000 per breach for an officer, $300,000 per breach for an individual and up to five years' imprisonment.
While most approach their obligations with the best of intentions, WHS compliance can be complex and time-consuming.
How we can help
Now imagine a complete online Safe Workplace Management System that provides a Workplace Health and Safety tool, tailored to your business, within minutes of signing up.
It’s accessible anytime via any Internet-enabled device and it only costs $418 per annum (including GST).
Available to ASIAL Corporate members only.
Call our team on 1300 127 425 or email [email protected]